Sunday, July 26, 2009

What is your personal experience with endometriosis and naturopathic treatment? (Mature answers only please!)

recently i was diagnosed with stage 3 endo. my ob/g suggested Lupron, but i was sure pseudo-menopause wasn't what i needed in my life right now! ;) even if it MIGHT help me get pregnant (been trying for 1.5 years--im 32). i found a WONDERFUL website that helped me realize i had other options (below). i knew i needed to lose weight (about 75lb), and i suspected i had low thyroid even tho my blood tests said it was "fine." so, last week i went to see a naturopath. i am now eliminating wheat and dairy from my diet, taking a tincture of dulse, bladderwrack, wild lettuce %26 irish moss for my thyroid (my hypo suspicions were correct!), a tincture of red clover to clean up the endo/scar tissue, and magnesium and B-complex for my adrenals and stress. i am also on a low-dose progesterone cream.in addition, i take fish oil, evening primrose, %26 a black cohosh blend every day. i have had one period since my surgery last month--it was TONS better!what's your story? :)
Answer:
From my experience black and blue cohosh both are used to either help start menstruation and/or labor. How does this help you? I have no experience with the other herbs and stuff you are using but, I definitely believe in the power of homeopathic and naturopathic medicine.
I was a level 4. The doctor wanted to do a hysterectomy. I was only 25!! Over all, I had 3 surgeries in 1 1/2 years, I lost an ovary, I did Magace (which makes your body think you are pregnant) and went from that, straight to Lupron. Lupron is a terrible, horrible drug. In my opinion, it should be taken off the market!! I gained 45 lbs in 3 months. You can't tell me that is normal. That's when I got fed up. I have completely rid my body of endometriosis by taking herbs. I can insert the link below as to which products I used. It only took 36 hours before my pain was completely gone, and 4 months later, the endometriosis was gone.
It's very important to have 3 bowel movements per day, and the treatment plan I did had a wonderful colon cleanse included. If you click on the products in the Endometriosis treatment, you will be able to see the ingredients in each product.
After three and one half years, of pain,bleeding, more pain, more bleeding, my experience with endometriosis ended with me having a complete hysterectomy, no ovaries, no uterus, no tubes,at age 27. Do I regret it, not one bit. I had my children, and didn't plan anymore. I did have health concerns, mostly going into menopause immediately. I was having hot flashes, night sweats, before leaving the hospital. I use Black Cohosh for those things now. I do have a comment about the Black Cohosh, another Yahoo user informed me, that Black Cohosh can cause abortions, I had never heard that before. She sent me some info about it, pretty interesting and very important knowledge to have, especially since you want more kids. You may want to check into it some more, could be important to change your routine, if you plan on more children.

No comments:

Post a Comment