Sunday, July 26, 2009

What makes Gingerale such an amazing healing soda?

I'v had an upset stomach for the past couple of days. Basically only drinking ginger ale.
I was just wondering what makes it so awsome.
Answer:
The ginger in it.
Ginger calms upset stomachs; stops nausea %26 vomitting. Even works on morning sickness %26 motion sickness! I buy ginger capsules at health food store.
Ginger has a calming effect on the stomach. Though it's not likely to reverse vomitting for the stomach flu, it is useful in the calming of the after effects of stomach flu. Ginger has long since been used for this purpose. I keep fresh ginger in my kitchen at all times for cooking and as a remedy in case of stomach upset. Sometimes my pain medication causes an upset stomach and ginger ale will help to soothe.
Good luck.
You musta been drinking the real stuff, 'cuz the gingerale in the soda and snack aisle at the grocery store has neither ginger nor ale in it. Where'd you find the real stuff? I couldn't even find it at my health food store
The ginger. Ginger is great for an upset stomach, very soothing.
I prefer to crush a piece of fresh ginger root in a glass of warm water over drinking the sugary soda though.

No comments:

Post a Comment