Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Why do I have gas when I eat beans? I make them myself with beans from my organic love garden.?

I believe it is because I do not love the land enough.
Answer:
I believe its because you don't love your body enough. Your system can't digest beans well enough. usually the problem starts in the stomach and gets worse further on down the line. Think about taking natural digestive aids.
haha - its just what happens stinky! ;)
various foods cause such activity
beans actually contain sulfur. it's one of the reasons we have gas after eating them.If you take Beano, the enzymes in em help break down the beans so they do not end up giving you gas.
Beans,Beans the musical fruit,The more you eat, The more you toot ! The more you toot, The better you feel, Make sure to eat beans for every meal !
Everyone gets gas from eatting beans, that I know of, in fact, my husband refuses to eat anykind of beans because of it Go figure!
Foods high in starch cause flatulence.
This question was just on Ophra the other day when she had Dr. Oz on the show. He said that beans contain sugar and the enzymes in our digestive system love the sugar and gobble it up in turn producing gas. And you are right, the gas from beans is not smelly. It dosen't matter if your beans are organic or not, all beans will produce gas. Just let it out!Note from the answer above:
Beans do not contain sulphur. Cauliflower, eggs, ect. contain sulphur and will produce smelly gas in humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment