Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Why do you smoke Marijuana?


Answer:
relaxing! and fun without losing control.
i like the buzzzz,the taste and the smell...its alot safer than drinking...
Makes me feel good.
I still toke up on occasion. I enjoy it a lot more than alcohol when I need a break from reality. booze totally screws up my sleep so I might only drink 2-3 times a year now when I'm on an extended holiday.
Well i used to (as of today) smoke marijuana because i take these meds that make me so sick, to the point im on the couch balled up. when i take my meds then take a hit, i don't feel the nausea and im able to have a functioning day. Yesterday my doctor perscribed me Marinol. its marjuana in a pill form.Whoo Hoo.lol
I don't Marijuana is an illegal drug.
I don't because every time I have tried I ended up sneezing and got a sinus infectionjust from being in the same area as it.. I think I am allergic to the stuff
the sex is soooo much more interesting..
For entertainment, helps with nausea and muscle spasms, helps you get a more restful sleep.
i don't
when i did, it was because i was obsessed with it!!
Shmoke weed er'day. It's safer than drinking, and a good way to unwind at the end of the day.
It sweetens my relationships and brightens up my day!
i dont.
if i did it would be for medical purposes.
otherwise its just better to stay away from the stuff. why miss experiences or make things seem better than they are?

No comments:

Post a Comment