Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What's the difference in seasonal allergy meds?

Doctor recommended an expensive allergy medication for my 12 year old "Alavert". What is the difference from an allergy relief tablet containing Loratadine 10mg/Antihistamine.
My daughter is always sneezing!.Also,
If anyone suffers from sneezing and takes meds for it please help!
Answer:
I myself take clairitin over the counter, and my kids have allergies to and I give them the liquid form of clairitin!! You only take it once a day, and it helps me and them.You can buy it at walmart.Good luck!!
Hi there,I am 13 and I take a medicine called apo-loratadine. That works for me. I used to have really bad allergies but after taking this medicine the number of times I got bad allergies decreased a significant amount. I used to be on a drug called razene which I didnt like at all. It doesnt work. I dont know about the Loratadine/Antihistamine question but I know Loratadine does do the trick (for me) and I was pretty bad.
Since this question is posted in alternative medicine;I have personally treated and cured multiple patients suffering from different forms of hay fever and allergies.Following inter-current remedies work well in different allergies.Lachesis 1 M (1000) - first to be taken for 3 days; single dose - 3/4 drops in 1/4th glass of water preferably empty-stomached or 30-45 minutes before or after meals.Then one dose after 15 days thereafter for the duration of the hay fever season.2. Sabadilla 30 - to be taken in case you get a bout of sneezing.Other effective remedies are there also but are a-specific to your symptoms. Feel free to write ..

No comments:

Post a Comment