Saturday, August 8, 2009

WHere in bangalore I will get Thyroid Mix Capsules contain the 3 main herbs for the thyroid: Du?

WHere in bangalore I will get Thyroid Mix Capsules contain the 3 main herbs for the thyroid: Dulse, Bladderwrack, and Kelp.
Answer:
It's $15.00 for 100 capsules that should last you 1 month. Their contact information is below. Hope this helps.
You can alwasy check the Internet; There are some great Herbal companies that carry what you are looking for. I am enclosing a link below for a site you may want to check out.
Good Luck with your findings.

2 comments:

  1. I've been taking desiccated porcine thyroid for a few months and, along with watching my calorie intake, I have managed to lose 15 lbs! I really believe desiccated porcine thyroid is contributing to my progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found that this site is very informative, interesting and very well written. keep up the nice high quality writing Online Supplement Store Singapore

    ReplyDelete