Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What's your experience been with acupuncture?

I am having accupuncture for the first time tomorrow. I am hoping it will help alleviate chronic chest pain I have due to a disease I have. I am nervous, because I don't like needles, but I will do almost ANYTHING to get rid of my pain. What has been your experience with accupuncture? How much does it hurt, and most importantly, how much did it help you and how long did it last (the relief, that is). Thank you so much.
Answer:
I tried it when I was in California, I have chronic back pain, and I wish there was someone here that did it. It was wonderful. The needles are so small, you don't even feel them when they put them in place. Best of luck, and I'm so jealous *smirk*
Dear Friend, Don't worry. Acupuncture needle is not like the ordinary injection needle you have seen in clinics. It is very very thin, hair like needle which is half an inch long. It is called Filiform needle which acts wonderfully on your body. When the needle is inserted in your body's acupoints you wont feel pain. It is just like ant bite. The beauty of acupuncture treatment is you get complete cure in minutes, in hours or in days-depends upon your ailments. Go ahead. After treatment kindly mail me. Regards. Anbalagan -anbuashok@yahoo.com
...a hospital...that's a big building with lots of rooms in it, but that's not important right now...(grin)I have been getting acupuncture treatments for about a month now, and there has been such a noticable difference, that my wife is getting it also !!
I tried Acupuncture for pain management for Endometriosis. It works wonderfully. I personally HATE needles. It honestly doesn't (or shouldn't) hurt. When they inserted the needles, it really just felt like a tap on me where they were being inserted. It lasted about 2 months for me, before my pain broke through the acupuncture treatments. But I loved my treatments, they were relaxing. I eventually did herbal treatments for my endometriosis (that I no longer have now, thanks to the herbs). Surgeries and modern medicine could not do for me what the herbs could. If you are looking for long term relief for your condition, I recommend the company I used to get well. They have a few treatments on their website, but have many, many more that are not yet on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment