Saturday, August 8, 2009

Where can i get this herb for a cheap price?

i have migrains really bad every day and some one told me that this herb called feverfew is supposed to help with it
Answer:
Depending on what form are you taking feverfew, I know a very good company. What form are you using? Tablet, tincture, tea, other?I'm currently building up a stock of all natural, handmade herbal products, mostly of the bath and beauty sort, but I wish to expand into herbal remedies. I've been researching for more than a year now. I make things like bath fizzies, dream pillows, and massage oils...I also have plans for a pepper cream for arthritis/sore muscles ('cept a rabbit ate my pepper plant) and my honey-oatmeal-yogurt mask works nicely on abused skin...in order to start my own business. Looking for a customer base, having difficulties concerning the person who was supposed to help with getting the word out about my products.The point is, I order my supplies from http://mountainroseherbs.com/ ...I'm very impressed with the company's credentials, attitude, and integrity. The products I've ordered arrived in excellent condition and are, in my opinion, very well treated before they ever came to me. When I first started my research, I looked into my local store. I've bought a few things there because I needed them immediately, but after finding the above website and talking personally to the company over the phone, that's all I'll use the store for, emergencies. Mountain Rose is FAR cheaper, the product is EXCEEDINGLY better, and the selection is much more vast. So even if I have to wait, it's a worthy wait for such quality and service.
The best place to go would be your local health food store. Ask to talk to someone who is experienced with herbs. They should be able to recommend the best brand and how it should be used
it's supposed to be very good, as is also Butterbur.These are some from sites I trust, otherwise I'm sure Ebay has them cheaper but i don't know which ones are trustworthy brands.
This site has organic ones
(+ p%26p about 拢1.50)
http://www.nutricentre.com/pages/search.Also this one: (free p%26p)
http://www.victoriahealth.com/vhstore/pc...Also, I typed in mugraine in this site %26 gave me these results.Please have a look thru':
http://whatreallyworks.co.uk/start/searc...Another really good thing to do is put a pillow on your lap, then cup ur hands %26 place the cups of ur hands on ur (closed) eyes (not forcing or outting any pressure) as u rest your arms on the pillow. the warmth from the cups of ur hands will calm %26 relax.
hope this helps,
xxChoo
try puritanspride.com

No comments:

Post a Comment