Wednesday, August 5, 2009

When drinking apple cider vinegar water, how much do you lose in what period of time?

I started drinking apple cider vinegar water (2 tbsp oragnic ACV per 8 oz water , 3 times daily). I want to know how much will I lose in a week?1 month? 3 months? or does it all depends on the person?
Answer:
I've heard that your 'regimen' of drinking apple cider vinegar three times a day does HELP a person to lose weight, but you MUST be on a GOOD HEALTHY DIET that is '500 calories' LESS than what you BURN in a day ... and you should also be getting some GOOD HEALTHY EXERCISE with it. I don't think you'll lose weight 'faster' but there is something in that 'vinegar' that helps you 'properly digest' the food you are eating better ... and you won't get an 'ulcer' because the 'vinegar' is actually GOOD for that type of 'protection' ...
It will really depend on the person, it is not going to be a miraculous change but weight loss never should be, just let it happen gradually. though you shouldn't take ACV for more than 5 days at a time. You need to take 2 days off after every 5
I hear it depends on the person.
I have been trying to take the Apple Cider Vinegar in water for other reasons and it is so hard to drink and so strong I think I would rather drink whiskey. It is awful and strong.I heard it recommended to speed the digestion which I believe then helps with weight loss. I also read that it is good to take just before bed as it will help you fall to sleep faster and sleep better. I wanted it because my digestion is slow and I have some nights and weeks of insomnia.My problem is that is tastes awful. If you can continue this routine long enough to loose enought weight, you deserve FIVE STARS. This process is long and slow. I read it can take about one month to lose 3lbs. If this is true I would need 3 years I suppose, just joking.Doesnt hurt to try it and see as everyones body and metabolism is different.Good Luck
Depends on the PERSON honey...but when i drank it i did notice a slimmer face! It cuts the fat stores in the body...
It shouldn't take long if you are taking it 3 times a day. I took it and lost a few lbs in a week's time. I also noticed that my face and body looked slimmer as a result of taking it.
Yes, the amount of weight loss does depend on the person.A four week vinegar experiment was conducted by professor Carol S. Johnston, a nutritionist at the Arizona State University East in Mesa, to investigate the beneficial relationship between vinegar and diabetes. 鈥ㄢ€⊿he found that her test subjects were losing weight as follows:
鈥═hey were taking two tablespoons of vinegar before each of two meals daily. The average weight loss over the four weeks was two pounds (several people lost up to four pounds) while a control group which did not drink the vinegar showed no weight change.
I've been drinking apple cider vinegar at all times of the day (usually once or twice a day) for about 3 months now. Drinking plenty of water and eating what I want and have lost 35 pounds! Its unbelievable! No other diet has worked so well for me with such little effort.
depends what you are eating for your meal. i only drink water...its not the miracle to losing weight. excercise..drink more water..and eat healthy...losing weight is not glamorous or easy..it takes a lifetime of commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment