Saturday, August 8, 2009

Where near Albany, NY to get the ear-wax removal cones from the Caribbean?

If you're from DR or somewhere south of Florida, you might know this home remedy. There's this canvas-like cone that you burn, while your head is laying down on a table or wherever.
I love the idea of a natural method, no chemicals, no oils, and I've only seen it done once before.
I am in Rural Nowhereville, but I'm thinking maybe Kingston or Albany, NY will have this.
Thanks for your help!
Answer:
I have recently read that the ear wax candles are a hoax. The wax you think is coming out of your ears is actually coming from inside of the candle. There are lots of suppliers on line if you want to try it. Good luck. Don't hurt your ear drums.
You can get them at any GNC or health store. You can also order them online.
There are good links at http://www.therapyessence.comI always find what I want - they don't sell anything but have good info.
I've always ordered mine online from: http://www.tcnaturals.com/Best of luck
You're looking for Ear candles...for the procedure called "Ear candeling" Legally it's only supposed to be done by a doctor...but if you want to try it yourself ...you can't do much harm. You can buy the supplies from www.massagewarehouse.com

1 comment:

  1. I have found that this site is very informative, interesting and very well written. keep up the nice high quality writing. Lactobacillus Acidophilus

    ReplyDelete