Saturday, August 8, 2009

Who has had symptoms of very low vitamin levels that are not on the lists of symptoms and what are they?

I had several hypo-glycemic events , itching, blurred vision, sick at stomach, and pleurisy. All my vitamin levels are extremely low. What are the treatments? prescription vitamins or over the counter vitamins? have not had hormone levels checked yet, but no fungus present. not diabetic
Answer:
Either way, if your vitamin levels are down, go see a doctor and find out why. I assume you are eating, food by itself has enough vitamins that you should not have those symptoms unless something else was causing problems.
I agree... Go to the doctor, check what is happening to you. Start eating real food. STOP sandwiches and junk food (nor food or drink), and also, after asking your doctor of course take vitamins, here in Greece we have vitamin B15, is very good...if you can find it.
Have you gone to the doctor? Did hey do tests? That is the first step. Your doctor will probably recommend some prescription vitamins, but those will have to be taken for only a recommended time. If you need good vitamins, try organic ones. Your body gets the best use out of them.
Yes - i have had unexplained symptoms like that. I kept craving salt. I can't take iron so it was thought I was anemic. I ended up going to a natural vitamin store and found something called "colloidal minerals". (It's by Sunshine Nutritional I think) I started taking it and within a week, the cravings stopped. In the past, I have found that not all vitamins are created equal; be they prescription or otc. Many are not even digest-able and come back out the same shape they went in! Many are held together by a schlack (sp) that we cannot break down. So be careful what vitamins you take. I'm sure, by your other posting about "un-asked questions", that you have been to the DR. I would see if he or she is apposed to holistic alternatives. They can be easier to absorb in the body and begin to work much quicker. You just have to be sure that the "natural" products don't interfere or cause other bigger problems.You may also talk too your Dr about thyroid issues. Many of the symptoms you have described are a lot like the ones associated with thyroid trouble. Having your T3, T4 and TSH (?) checked will be helpful.I wish you the best in finding out what's going on and how to fix it!

2 comments:

  1. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. Maca For Men

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no particular target a woman has to achieve before she can start this training. Along with that, the training itself is invigorating and energizing. Ultimate maca

    ReplyDelete