Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Where can I find the best stevia at a great price?

I'm looking for a good quality stevia and some books to go along with it.
Answer:
Here in the Central La. area I purchase mine from Vitamin Plus. Excellent prices.
I usually purchase liquid stevia at my local health food store - at about $8.00 per bottle. Alternately, they sometimes have the powdered green stevia plant in the bulk section which I then mix with water and put in a dropper bottle. This way it only costs me about $1.75 for the same amount. CHEAP!I have not looked for books on stevia there, although I'm sure they have some. In addition, you can find tons of info by just doing a Google search on stevia.Another way to have stevia available to you at all times would be to get a seedling of the plant at your local nursery and grow your own. I have not tried this, but it would surely be the least expensive way I would think.

No comments:

Post a Comment