Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Where can I buy 1000mg Virgin Evening Primrose Oil Capsules?


Answer:
Quick answer you cannot. Evening Primrose Oil has to be mixed with Vitamin E to stop the oil from oxidizing, going off. However you will find a good high concentrate of the oil with low Vitamin E, just keep looking.
i don't know do u
ebay
Have you tried Superdrug? My Superdrug where i work sells it and we have it on 3for2 :) let me know if you have any luck..
I've just bought some at zipvit.com
holland and Barrett, In bulk they also tend to be cheaper
At GNC they have the 500mg and the 1300mg. You wont over dose on the 1300mg because on the label it says that you can take 1 or 2 a day. It's the GNC brand.
Good luck!
On the Net. Always cheaper there too.

1 comment:

  1. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Testosterone booster

    ReplyDelete