Saturday, August 8, 2009

Who sells the best homeopathic remedies?

I've found many websites which sell things like Tamanu Oil, Aloe Vera juice, etc. But is there a single manufacturer/distributor who's products are best? If so, why are those ones the best? How do they compare in price?
Also, what are your favorite and most reliable homeopathic remedies?
Answer:
I have found a web site that uses 3 different herb companies. Pure Herbs, Natures Sunshine and Sunnybrook Farm Herbs. When putting together remedies for certain ailments, the iridologist/herbalist with this company will pull the best products from each manufacturor. I have been to the herb plant for Sunnybrook Farm Herbs on several occasions. Their product are amazingly stong and very productive. I have used their "endometriosis treatment". I suffered from Endometriosis for 3 years until I got rid of it with the products from this web site. (this has been confirmed by 2 doctors. One of wich now uses this website for his own personal use.)Good luck, and I hope this helps.
Please do not expect a marathon race for Homeo sellersIt is a practice which involves mixture of concentrated drops in medicine form, as the mixture varies accordingly to patient and the practitioner(healer)There is no THUMB rule in any Healing processHealing is a collective process where every other body reacts in its ownDo not follow brands believe in perfect Diagnosis,
It is the root cause for ultimate prescription,
pssstt...
(Amazingly often just a visit to the doc heals minor ailments.)Check this website where an Indian Homeopath treats HIV, Cancer, Mental disabilities, UTI etc., http://www.gpinstitute.com
There are too many to list and it also depends upon the country you are in. You can get a complete list in this homeopathic resource directory:http://www.hpathy.com/dirresource/...
From all the products I've tried; I've found New Sun to be the best; They have everything!!

1 comment:

  1. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Best Children Doctor in Jaipur

    ReplyDelete