Saturday, August 8, 2009

Which is the better pain med Fentynal patch or morphine?

which is the better med and which is the easiest to quit taking
Answer:
Fentynal is the synthetic version or morphine. Everyone I have talked to (my sister uses the patch) says that the Fentynal works better. However, it may not work depending on your pain until you get the right dosage (like most medicine.)From what I have seen the Fentynal is easier to quit taking. It could also depend on the body though.I hope this helps!
Fentynal most likely, because morphine dosen't work for anyone who i ask.
Depends on the pain. If it is chronic pain, fentynal might be better choice, if it is acute morphine would be better. Good Luck!
Fentanyl. It is far more powerful than morphine.
I take morphine and am also on the Fentanyl patch. The patch is much more concentrated than the morphine.I am onthe patch for chronic pain, and the morphine for "break-through"pain.

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Tribulus Singapore

    ReplyDelete