Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What's good for my body?

My friend told me about a method that you can tell what is good for you by holding it up to your heart. I've heard of a couple of different ways of doing this but I wanted to know which way is right. Do you see if your body leans forwards or backwards? Or do you have to hold an arm up and see if it loses strength?
Answer:
What you are talking about is kinesiology (muscle testing). And it was the 2nd thing you said - holding an arm up and seeing if it loses strength (more or less).How it works, is that after a kinesiologist has been through and tested and strengthened all your muscles first (so that none of them unlock and fall when a small amount of force is applied to them), the body can then be tested to see if any substances cause those strengthed muscles to weaken, which indicates that substance is not beneficial to the body at this point in time. I learnt to do it by holding the substance against the person's cheek while testing against a strengthened arm (as it's the easiest muscle to test with just one hand free to do to).
I tried it with chocolate and it turns out it is good for me. I tried it with french fries and they were good too. I tried broccoli and it was bad for me. Maybe it is wishful thinking?
Um, you get a good physical for starters. This isn't the pioneer age and we don't have to rely on backwoods remedies and guessing.
Hahahaha.. that's silly. Lift it up over your head and drop it and see if it falls. get real.
what??
it probably has to do with food energy. I don't know about holding it up to your heart, but all raw food has energy and you can feel it by hovering your palm over food and the more energy you feel, the more "alive" it is. You have to know what to feel to feel it. Humans have it of course to. The book "positive energy" talks alot about food and they energy they give off by Judith Orloff. I haven't read all the book and It's still a concept I'm researching about so it's fairly new to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment