Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Whats better xango or kyani?


Answer:
I have been hearing and seeing so many good things about how XanGo has changed peoples lives, but whats a kyani?
i definitely would have to say XanGo. After being customers of both (i still am of XanGo) many of the positive changes I had with XanGo (i stopped, just to see how my body would react to other things... kyani, then tried others, each for a month a piece, such as acai berry, Mona Vie, Himalayan Goji Juice, Tahitian Noni juice (morinda's original version, and 4 different types of mangosteen juice, which included XanGo, Thai - Go, Veema mangosteen, and another one I cant remember off hand, each for a month, so my expiriment lasted about 9 months) I wanted to give each company / product an HONEST try and see how my body would feel to each one (hence my screen name).Over all, it was close between the Noni Juice and XanGo, but I would have to say even though Noni Juice helped my energy level just as good as XanGo, I still had issues with my gout, and also my stress level that only XanGo really seemed to help out a lot.I hope this information helps, I gave each product (well there have been over 200 mangosteen juices that have popped on the band wagon ever since XanGo created this ever popular category) a honest and fair chance, and I am only giving suggestions based on my "findings"
So it is based on that decision that I am sticking with XanGo,
especially after I have seen what it does for so many other people, but to avoid sounding like a commercial, I will stop there.
healingf. thank you for your story, it helps me out knowing that one has tried many other competitors, I consider you like a CONSUMER REPORTS on FUNCTIONAL HEALTH BEVERAGES

No comments:

Post a Comment