Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Whats the best medicine for the skin?

i want the best medicine for skin against aging...any ideas? I'll appreciate any sincere answer.
Answer:
Drinking water is the best thing you can do for your skin.Extra virgin olive oil works good. for moisturizing.Vitamins and minerals are a plus.
Drinking alcohol dries you inside and out.
Exercise is great for your circulation.
Dry Brush your skin before bathing to remove dead skin cells.Use glycerin soap to wash with.It wont dry your skin like regular soap will.
I have found that bathing in Dead Sea Salts really helps my skin. Even though it is salts, it does not dry out my skin. It moisturizes. The Dead Sea has many healing properties, and through the salts extracted from the dead sea, you can enjoy these properties in your bath tub. I have inserted a link that gives a pretty thorough description of some of the healing properties of the salts. I think you would find that they will help your skin, too.
You can use regular old Sea Salt to exfoliate when you wash your face. Simply wet your face and rub in your cleanser then sprinkle some sea salt on your fingers and gently massage. Your face will be as smooth as a babys bottom and sea salt is very healing. But, for the aging I would personally recommend Organic Rose Hip Seed Oil. This is a dry oil and has not caused breakouts, even at my age! Go to www.rosabay.com and check it out. I order 3 bottles at a time at a cost of $30.00 with free shipping and handling. It comes all the way from New Zeland. You can also do a web search on "benefits of organic rosehip oil" and reasearch it. Also, one 2.5ml bottle of the oil will last about 2-3 months. You use just a small amount massaged into a clean face. I only use it at night as it does not have an SPF and may cause sunburn during daytime use. Be sure to always wear a face cream during the day that has an SPF. This will also prevent aging.Some of the benefits of rosehip oil are listed as 1. heals scars including acne, 2. helps fade age spots, 3. reduces pigmentation, 4. attentuates wrinkles, crows feet and eye lines. It helps repair damaged skin tissue, increases elasticity, and rebuilds collagen in our skin. What more can you ask for? I have been using this product for about 5 months and even my doctor can't believe how great my skin is looking at age 48! I now have my mom using it and she loves it! Hope this helps!
I wouls suggest the nurifusion range. They contain vitamins and nutrients that keep the skin young looking without any greasy residue. I have used these for a few years and they are the best. You can also get free nutritonal advice from the website via a fully qualified nutritional coach. The products and advice is the best. Try www.myhealthabcmall.com, the service you get is excellent. I hope this helps.
if u find the best medicine for the skin more information about products http://www.skincarefairy.com
Use night creams with Retinoic acid, it is the only anti-wrinkle ingredient that is scientifically proven to be effective. If you're not yet in your 30s , use creams with Placenta instead. This wards off and delays the onset of wrinkles.Don't forget sunblock, the sun is the most potent cause of aging skin. And hydrate with lots of water.http://asianskincare.wetpaint.com/page/a...

No comments:

Post a Comment