Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Whats best way to consume cellfood?


Answer:
If you feel run down and extreme fatigue often or just sometimes, this may be A sure sign that the cells in your body are not receiving enough oxygen and nutrients. When your body does not get its required dosage of oxygen and nutrients from your diet, you become exhausted much faster. A powerful way to feel more energized is to supplement your diet with Cellfood. I know, many people taked Cellfood every day and feeled more energetic.
You mix Cellfood with water or juice and ingest it, its proprietary water-splitting action begins the moment you take the first sip. This cascading time- release of oxygen typically peaks within 8-12 hours, and then keeps working hour after hour.
Jason Homan
Put the drops in pure water... ie distilled. It works best in a clean enviroment. Alex
Orally.
I feel that Penta (reverse osmosis water) or water with electrolytes (Smartwater) are the best ways to use cellfood. That stuff is amazing.
I just started using Cellfood today and just to give you some moral support, it works! I am fasting today (health reasons) and I got a bottle of cellfood just to try out, and I've heard many claims on how it helps out your metabolism and gives you energy, and this stuff has helped me get more energy! But the cellfood suppliment I'm taking is suggesting that it be taken 3 hours before bed time on an empty stomach with purified water. Distilled is the cleanest water you can get. GLUCK!
The small bottle is expensive. I bought the bigger weightloss formula which has garcinia camboga(sp) and cellfood as well. The bottle is 4-5 times the size of the cellfood bottle, contains alittle less cellfood, yet is comparative in price. The rna/dna spray is funky too.

No comments:

Post a Comment