Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What would you consider to be the best vitamin available over the counter?


Answer:
Centrium Plus
one-a-day multiply vitamins.
For me, it's Centrum. If I run out for a few days, I can definitely feel the difference.
The best vitamins to take, I think are multi-vitamins and I love vitamin water. They have a great source of different vitamins and they taste GREAT!
Omega 3 fish oil.
One-A-Day.
Vitamins E and C. Vitamin E does wonders for my skin and Vitamin C helps me not get sick when a cold is comn on...
From experience i can tell you that Mega Men and Womens Ultra Mega are the best at GNC.
I prefer 100% whole food vitamins, like the brands megafood and new chapter. They use usp nutrients, (which all vitamins are made of) , mix it with a vegetarian protein blend and ferment it. That process turns it into a whole food. You can even take thiese on an empty stomach and they will be very effective and not make you sick. Many people don't realize that when you take a vitamin c tablet (ascorbic acid) for example, its nothing like getting vitamin c from an orange. Nutrients from food are unlike any other nutrients, and have been shown to be much more active. That's the way we are supposed to get them...FROM FOOD!
Nutrilite Double X
Plant derivitives and tons of phytonutrients most readily assimilated into the body.
Look for yourself on their website.
Multi vitamins. You can find them online. Check here:
http://www.anglomall.com/store/display_i...

No comments:

Post a Comment